What are the next milestones? We are currently working on autodetection of delta- and offset time, automated session generation and speeding up the trajectory and file handling.
Release v0.3.1 is out including psf, nc, dcd, gro, trr and xtc support for client side loading.
If you have any wishes, ideas or would like to contribute, get in touch with us!
Features, supported formats and operating systems
- basic rendering: depth cueing/fog, front/back cutting planes
- adv. rendering: anti aliasing (MSAA, SSAA), material parameters
- basic representations: cartoon, ball + stick, spacefill, surface, line, isosurface, slice and more
- adv. representations: HyperBall, Rope
- structure formats: mmCIF, PDB, PQR, GRO, SDF, MOL2, MMTF
- topology formats: PSF, PRMTOP, TOP
- trajectory formats:
- client-side loading: DCD, NCTRAJ, TRR, XTC
- server-side loading: DCD, NCTRAJ/NetCDF, TRR, XTC, LAMMPSTRJ, XYZ, BINPOS, HDF5, DTR, ARC, TNG, GRO (+ MDCRD/CRD, DMS, TRJ, ENT, NCDF if MDAnalysis is installed)
- volume formats: MRC/MAP/CCP4, DX/DXBIN, CUBE, BRIX/DSN6, XPLOR/CNS
- basic analysis tools: distance measurements, info about picked atom
- on-the-fly trajectory processing: interpolation (linear, spline), centering, approx. PBC removal
- environments: web browser (desktop, mobile), no further installation required
- operating systems:
- viewing: Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android
- sharing: Linux, MacOS, Windows